Monday, February 26, 2007

Reporting on the Challenge February 26, 2007

Take the "Banned Book Challenge" and add to this list of readers who have set a goal to read banned or challenged books between February and June.

Canuck Librarian, Canada, 10
jfreeman, USA, 4
Kris, USA, 8
Stephanie, USA, 6
Wendy, USA, 1
rosencrantz79, USA, 15
Sally906, Australia, 3
Jim Dalton, Canada, 1
sarradee, USA, 5
Teddyrose,Canada, 2
chrisa511, USA, 8
Ian, Canada, 1
booklogged, USA, 7
raidergirl3, Canada, 6
Amy, Canada, 20
Head Tale, Canada, 6
Rebecca, Canada, 6
mdalido, canada, 8
Sandi, USA, 5
Bee, USA, 15
Koenigcw, USA, 5
sayonion, USA, 5
Julie B, USA, 5

Thirty-two people have set a total goal of 179 books to date (Don't hold me to these figures. If I had been better at math, I probably wouldn't have been a librarian.) Search the "report" label for a list of all readers.

1 comment:

Bellezza said...

I'd love to join this challenge! Being told not to do something is a great reason to start doing it, most of the time! Add me to your list, and I'll post my banned book choices on my blog.