Monday, March 12, 2007

Looking for Children to Interview

Quillblog, the weblog of Quill and Quire reports that Journalist and CityNews ombudsman Peter Silverman has a request concerning Deborah Ellis' Three Wishes.
I am a journalist in the process of doing a television story on the banning of Three Wishes by the Toronto School Board. I have read this book and would like to receive comments from children between the fourth and sixth grades concerning their opinions. With parental consent, I would like to interview these children for CITYTV as I am doing a documentary on this issue. I can be reached at peters@citytv.com
Thanks. Peter Silverman, OMBUDSMAN, CITYNEWS


I would love to see what the children have to say, as well. I am rereading Three Wishes as part of the "Banned Book Challenge" and our JT Book Club is reading it this month.

No comments: